This is the main page of your Timebank. The TimeBank coordinators will use this page to provide you with information about this timebank.
- Fill out our application form, including the details of two referees we can contact.
- You will be invited to attend a community lunch, which will be held on the first Saturday of each month at 1.00pm at The Remakery. Where you will learn what the Timebank is about and how to use the Community Weaver software.
- In the mean time we will check your referees.
- You can then complete your member profile.
- Post some skills and talents you have to offer other members.
- Post some requests for skills or talents that other members can provide for you.
- We will discuss any questions about the membership options.
General Timebanking Membership: $10 annual fee to belong to Unity Exchange Timebank (without Recycled Rides membership)
Recycled Rides (take a look at our recycled rides YouTube video) + Timebanking Membership: $20 annual + 1 hr of your time each month
We recognize that each person has talents to share, and that the overall community is strengthened when neighbors help one another. For every hour that you help meet the needs of another member, you earn a time credit for the exchange. This time credit can then be redeemed for services from others, and the never-ending cycle of sharing continues.
The TimeBank has three main goals:
- Strengthen the fabric of our community.
Serve people and give them a means to serve.
Establish new relationships and meet real needs of our community members.
For more information about timebanking, visit TimeBanks.org